Interested potential applicants should schedule a personal interview with a SDCTC Student Affairs Representative. At this interview, the representative will provide a complete tour of the SDCTC facility, provide detailed information on the offered programs, policies, discuss the applicant’s qualifications, and assist him/her in determining the best way to meet his/her career objectives.
In order to be formally accepted. A potential student must do all of the following:
- Participate in a personal interview
- Tour with a Student Affairs Representative
- Complete and sign an admissions application
- Receive and read all required pre-enrollment disclosures
- Institution Catalog
- School Performance Fact Sheet
- Enrollment Agreement (must be read and understood prior to signing)
- Make financial arrangements to cover tuition and fees.